On 1 and 2 March 2017, Kiev (Ukraine) will host international conference “GEP-Kiev 2017” organized by the leading European engineering company FAVEA Group.
Conference theme: “Proven approaches to technical solutions and packaging of medicinal products subject to GEP requirements”
GEP-Kiev 2017 Conference aims to unify engineers of pharmaceutical industry. Leading experts from Europe and the CIS countries will take part as speakers. FAVEA special guests and experts from partner companies will share their experience and technical solutions.
Conference special guests:
- Mr. Uri Boneh, independent consultant, Boneh Consulting, Pharma Engineering
- Professor Rolf Jung, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University
The conference will explore current approaches and technical solutions for the organization of production and packaging of non-sterile medicines solid forms, water systems and HVAC-systems, insulating technologies and closed systems for sterile manufacturing, filling lines and much more.
The main topics of GEP-Kiev 2017:
- Complete solutions for the manufacturing of aseptic products.
- Advanced solutions for drugs packaging.
- Identifying the critical points of the production process for further validation and control strategies.
- Practical comparison of the structural and operational aspects of water systems (Purified Water and Water for Injection).
- Blister packaging technology in isolated environment conditions. Technical solutions.
- Production of solid dosage forms with potent active pharmaceutical ingredients. Equipment selection highlights
You can learn more about the Conference Program and apply at
“GEP-Kiev 2017” General partner: IMA
“GEP-Kiev 2017” Exclusive partner: IMCoPharma
Conference Partners: Dividella, HEUFT, IWK, Roquette, Saneca Pharma, Cayman Pharma, Salinen Austria, F.I.S. – Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici, Fareva
Participation fee – 3600 UAH (incl. VAT) / 106 EUR (VAT not included) per person
Flexible discount system is available:
Two participants – 10%
Three and more participants – 15%
Participation fee includes: conference participation, takeaway materials, food, evening reception
Conference venue: Kyiv, Hospitalna str., 4, “Premier Hotel Rus”
For participation: please, contact Mrs. Julia Vasilyeva: email@example.com +38 067 219 04 54