Founded in 2009, the “GMP News” media project is an online resource designed to review the news of the pharmaceutical industry. The main content sources are specialized mass media outlets, press services of pharmaceutical companies, specialized conferences and exhibitions.
The main objectives of the project:
- Dissemination of information on the modernization of the pharmaceutical production facilities, high-tech enterprises, and transition to GMP standards.
- Presenting proposals on the transition to GMP standards, and regarding pharmaceutical production in general.
- Informational promotion of world experience and development of GMP. Taking part in good corporate image formation of domestic manufacturers performing in compliance with GMP standards.
- Informational promotion of modern work management systems and practices of efficient pharmaceutical production management.
- An assistance in organization of in-plant training of personnel of pharmaceutical enterprises
- Assistance in searching and involving specialists of the pharmaceutical industry to work in modern innovative enterprises.
In the autumn of 2010, the first edition of the “GMP news” industry magazine was published. The print edition goes forward with the theme initiated by the online resource and is addressed first and foremost to the professional community, heads of pharmaceutical companies, specialists of the pharmaceutical industry, as well as a wide range of readers, including students of pharmaceutical universities and persons concerned.
The “GMP News” magazine is a mass media outlet registered in the Russian Federation and starting with the autumn 2016 edition, the magazine has been published by the “Pharmcontract media”, which is part of the “Pharmcontract” Group of companies.