Rafarma JSC is a full cycle pharmaceutical enterprise designed and operating in accordance with GMP standards. Rafarma is a part of the manufacturing segment of the PROTEK Group of Companies, engaged in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retails.
The full cycle manufacture of cephalosporin antibiotics, non-beta lactam antibiotics, cytostatic agents and formulations of other therapeutic classes is carried out at 5 self-contained sites.
Its multi-purpose research and development facilities (25,000 sq m) are located in Terbuny, Lipetsk Region, Russia. Fitted with equipment from leading European suppliers, Rafarma JSC is capable of producing a wide range of ready formulations in 15 dosage forms.
Rafarma’s multi-purpose research and development facilities are designed to focus on antibacterial and oncology products. They make up the bulk of the company’s portfolio, which also includes oral hypoglycemic, cardiovascular, antituberculosis and other preparations.
The company also maintains facilities for manufacturing small-scale batches of APIs and solid forms based at the RAS Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics in Chernogolovka in the Moscow Region.
Rafarma is a part of the manufacturing segment of the PROTEK Group of Companies, engaged in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retails. The core element of the Group’s manufacturing segment is Sotex Pharmaceutical Company – an acknowledged national market leader and one of the few Russian companies holding EU GMP Certificate.
- 25,000 sq m of manufacturing facilities in Terbuny, Lipetsk Region, Russia
- 5 self-contained sites for the full cycle manufacture of cephalosporin antibiotics, non-beta lactam antibiotics, cytostatic agents and formulations of other therapeutic classes
- R&D: research, development and testing laboratory, in-house experimental base at cleanroom
- Manufacture of preparations in 15 dosage forms
- Equipment supplied by the world’s leading manufacturers: Bosch, GLATT, Kilian, Romaco Macofar, IMA, CAM, Fedegari, and Tofflon among others.
- 24 hectares are available for construction of additional manufacturing facilities
Site No 1 – R&D: research, development and testing laboratory, in-house experimental base
Manufacturing of solid forms:
pills, hard gelatin capsules, sachets,
Site No 2 – cephalosporins
injections in vials, suspension vials
Site No 3 – antineoplastics
injections in vials, tablets and capsules
Site No 4 – antibiotics
non-β-lactam injections in vials tablets
Site No 5 – antineoplastics
injections in vials
Annual Manufacturing Capacity:
- 180 million hard gelatin capsules
- 1.5 billion pills
- 62.5 million injection vials
- 7.5 million suspension vials
- 18 million sachets