Join us at the Clinical Trials in Central & Eastern Europe Forum, the premier meeting-place for the region’s clinical trials’ sector. Taking place 28th – 29th May at Hotel Bristol in Vienna, this unique event brings together clinical trial leaders to discuss the burning issues facing organisations planning and running clinical trials in CEE.
With this invitation via GMP News are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: 1175mGNP. REGISTRATION ONLINE.
We’re delighted to announce our newest speaker confirmations:
Oleksandr Gorbenko, Global Patient Affairs Medical Lead, ViiV Healthcare, will be discussing the development of the patient-centricity model in Clinical Trials in relation to TARGET product profile and pre-discovery, medicines development continuum, study communication throughout the R&D programme
Dimitris Zampatis, Associate Director, Signal and Risk Management Process, Merck Biopharma will share his insights on drug safety issues in the interactive panel discussion on Ethical Challenges in Clinical Trials
Piotr Iwanowski, Associate VP – Clinical Research Europe, Wockhardt Bio AG, Zug, Switzerland will discuss the bioethics of clinical research during the Interactive Panel Discussion on Ethical Challenges in Clinical Trials
They join our growing panel of expert speakers, including:
- Wojciech Smoron, Associate Global Trial Director, Novartis
- Roman Serguchev, Medical Trials Quality Assurance Manager, STADA CIS
- Vesna Popovska, Director Research, Pediatric Neurology & Neurosurgery, UBC Adult Neurosurgery, Canada
- Balázs Bende, M.D., Professional leader at Clinical Research Coordination Centre, University of Szeged
- Gabor L. Kovacs, President, University of Pécs, Szentagothai Research Centre, Academy of Science Hungary
- Francisco Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist Manager for Europe, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
For the latest speaker updates please check here
Download our exclusive event preview here
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to meet key industry decision-makers, regulators, and market players, to share knowledge and do business!
Plus! 1-to-1 Meetings with Pharma companies and CROs, included in the conference agenda. Introduce your company, product or service, exchange information and establish direct face-to-face contact with top managers planning clinical trials in the region!
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna in May!
Raise Your Profile with Top Industry Decision-Makers
For information about our unique speaking, sponsorship and exhibition packages, tailored specifically to your needs, please contact Rebecca Pickering: Tel: f+44 20 8004 5703, or Email: email@example.com