The spring English-language issue of «CIS GMP news» reflects the current state of pharmaceutical industry in Russia and other EAEU member states and highlights achievements in the area of pharmaceutical manufacturing, including the establishment of new enterprises.
On the pages of the magazine you can find answers provided by the experts of pharmaceutical market to the questions on regulatory and legislative acts in the area of drug circulation, manufacturing of medicines and pharmaceutical substances.
The specialists of SID &GP presented their analytical review of international activities of Russian GMP inspectorate.
Like in the first issue of “CIS GMP news”, the print edition gave a special place to its Contract Manufacturing section, which presented the unique capabilities of Russian production sites.
The partners of the spring issue were: Pharmcontract Group, a leading Russian chemical and pharmaceutical holding company engaged in integrated establishment and equipment of pharmaceutical, chemical, and food production facilities; IMCoPharma, a European company involved in supplies of APIs, excipients and finished dosage forms to EAEU member states; Rafarma JSC, a scientific and production pharmaceutical complex for manufacturing antibiotics and anti-tumor drugs in accordance with GMP standard.
English edition was assigned ISSN 2570-7191.
The digital version of CIS GMP News magazine is freely available on the web.
The print edition will be distributed free of charge at major exhibitions and conferences, including:
- Russian Pharmaceutical Forum, May 15-16, Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg, Russia
- Conference “Quality Assurance of Medicines”, June 4-7, Vilnius, Lithuania
- ACHEMA Forum, June 11-15, Messe Frankfurt, Germany
- CPhI & ICSE China exhibition, June 20-22, Shanghai New Int’l Expo Centre (SNIEC), China
- 3d All-Russian GMP Conference, August 27-29, Kazan, Russia
- PHARMA MES Berlin 2018, September 23-25, Berlin, Germany
- CPhI Worldwide 2018 exhibition, October 9-11, IFEMA, Feria de Madrid, Spain
- Deviation Management and CAPA Workshop, Hyderabad, India
We would like to invite you for cooperation and information partnership with «CIS GMP News»!