The experiment on labeling certain types of drugs for human use in Russia already involves as many as 63 participating organizations (manufacturers, distributors, pharmacies, and medical organizations) that have registered more than 30 medicinal products.
Those, who want to join the experiment and register with the labeling system, should pay attention to the following requirements:
- Availability of reinforced qualified electronic signature issued to the head of the organization;
- Complete match between the full name of the head, INN (Taxpayer Identification Number) of the organization indicated in the reinforced qualified electronic signature and the relevant entries to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities/Individual Entrepreneurs;
- Licenses for drug manufacturing and/or pharmaceutical activities registered in the corresponding registers of the federal executive authorities.
The information on licenses can be checked in:
- Register for manufacturing the medicinal products on the website of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- Register for pharmaceutical activities on the website of Roszdravnadzor; Also, the information and documents required for the experiment participants are regularly updated in the subsection “Medicinal Products” of the section “Labeling of Goods” on the website of the Russian Federal Tax Service.