On October 16-17, 2017, Moscow will host an educational conference on Effective Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Regulatory Aspects and Latest Technology, during which ISPE will hold a presentation marking the opening of its Eurasian branch.
The program of the conference includes the following topics:
- Inspecting Pharmaceutical Production Facilities: A Regulator’s View
- Decisions and Trends in the Thermal Validation Market
- The Concept of Continuous Manufacturing: An Implemented Project Case
- Considering the Technological Equipment in a Set of Sterile Formulations / propose an alternative in line with the stated general topic.
- Latest Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology: Investments and Outcome
- Integrating Aseptic Technology: Review of Practices/ propose an alternative in line with the stated general topic
- Adaptive Solutions for Aseptic Filling/ propose an alternative in line with the stated general topic
- Opening the Eurasian Branch of ISPE in Russia
- Effective Management of Pharmaceutical Production Facilities: Strategic Vision of Top Managers
Venue: Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel, 26/1, Tverskaya St., Moscow, Russian Federation
Contact: Ekaterina Ryzhikova
Telephone: +7 (915) 455-65-78