We would like to invite you to the VI International Conference GEP-Russia 2017.
The event is organised by the FAVEA Group and takes place on 18-19 October 2017, in Moscow, Radisson Blu Hotel Belorusskaya.
The conference is supported by the European International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE Europe) together with the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices.
Within two days, the technologies, technical solutions, systems and equipment for sterile and biotech industries will be discussed.
The aim of the event is to review relevant technological approaches, new technologies, and compare different technical solutions offered and implemented worldwide.
Among the speakers, there are leading specialists from Europe and CIS countries.
- Dr. Thomas Zimmer – ISPE Vice President of European Operations
- Prof. Rolf Jung – Professor and lecturer University Albstadt-Sigmaringen
- Uri Boneh – Freelancer consultant, Boneh Consulting
The list of lectures on GEP-Russia 2017:
- Analysis of main observations in inspection of foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers
- ISPE – Sterile Production / Biopharmaceutical Production
- Integrated Solutions for Aseptic Liquid Lines
- Process equipment consideration in sterile formulation suite
- Containment solutions for pharmaceutical equipment
- Clean Rooms and Cleanliness Classification Discussion
- RABS vs. Isolator. Which is the most economical system?
- Case study: Insulin fill finish facility – Design + Interfaces
- Flexibility in Aseptic Filling
- Case Study – Aseptic Processing of Liquid Pharmaceuticals in an Open RABS
- Full automatic inspection solution for dry products
- Aseptic Technology Integration: A Case Study
- Freeze & Thaw systems in biotech processes: application, product and components
- Large Scale Project Execution
- Integrated solutions for the production of aseptic products
- Layout considerations on aseptic compounding and filling line – case study
- Design Considerations for a WFI System
- Industry 4.0 – Chance and challenge for Pharmaceutical Operations
- Complex sterile tube filling lines – Case study
- Technological aspects of secondary packaging of sterile products
- Qualification of clean rooms. Technical equipment of the instrument park.
Exclusive Partners for pharmaceutical ingredients: IMCoPharma, ROQUETTE, Cayman Pharma, F.I.S., Salinen Austria AG, Saneca Pharmа, Fareva
Partners: Bosch, IMA, Fedegari Group, TECNINOX, IWK, Dividella, ZETA, Testo Rus, HEUFT, Pharma Union, SolidPharma, Dara Pharmaceutical Packaging, Bausch + Stroebel, Harro Hoefliger
For partnerships opportunities:
Alissa Melnikova, +420 777 121 100